[CentOS] tzdata

Peter Serwe peter at infostreet.com
Fri Feb 9 00:45:48 UTC 2007

John R Pierce wrote:
> mmmm.  on the glibc mail list archives I saw posts where they VERY
> specifically -stopped- sym linking a number of versions back...
> rationale was that if /usr or /usr/share is on a different filesystem
> than /etc, you will have problems with your log timestamps during
> bootup and in single user.
Bah ... who needs log timestamps on bootup?

 :P

Thanks much, I'll change that out with a 'cp'.

Peter

--
Peter Serwe <peter at infostreet dot com>

http://www.infostreet.com

"The only true sports are bullfighting, mountain climbing and auto racing." -Earnest Hemingway

"Because everything else requires only one ball." -Unknown

"Do you wanna go fast or suck?" -Mike Kojima

"There are two things no man will admit he cannot do well: drive and make love." -Sir Stirling Moss