[CentOS] koffice in Centos 4

Brent brent at regrafix.com
Mon Feb 12 15:48:20 UTC 2007

I am assuming here you are not running KDE? Koffice is for KDE and CentOS
uses GNOME. So it isn't in the repository and you would have to find
another one with KDE Apps.

If you looking for KDE apps you may want to move to a KDE distro out there
it will make life easier. I am sure you can get CentOS to work fine with
KDE. I also believe SUSE works with KDE in gnome so there is probaly a way
to make it work under gnome. Not sure if you really would want to do that.