[CentOS] reboot long uptimes?

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Tue Feb 13 22:23:07 UTC 2007

John Hinton wrote:
> Drew Weaver wrote:

How may spares do you carry?

If you want to do scheduled hardware mainennance that's one thing. Doing
hardware mainennance because something broke during software maintenance
is something entirely different.

If I schedule a reboot at 18:00 when hardly anyone's around, and the
system fails because the hardware's suddenly broken, we're in trouble.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait