[CentOS] How can I batch print html pages

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Thu Feb 15 12:27:12 UTC 2007

Will McDonald wrote:
\>
> Doesn't sending the HTML content to 'lpr' Just Work? I would've
> thought all the Foomatic filtering magic would've known what to do
> with HTML, though I don't have a Linux box setup for printing here.

I think it would do a find job of printing the HTML. I don't see how it
can usefully do much more than that without parsing the HTML and pulling
in all the images, style sheets and other important inclusions.

Something that understands HTML and has access to all the bits in all
the relevant locations should do, but I don't have any ideas of specific
packages.

--

Cheers
John