[CentOS] Defending againts simultanious attacks

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Thu Feb 15 16:27:05 UTC 2007

I find it kind of odd that noone has come up with a 'RBL' for bots...

ISPs could easily receive routes via BGP from "some trusted source" that
has NULL routes for all of the 'infected' hosts which are attacking
people..

A few dozen honeypots and you would quickly have a large list of
infected hosts in which to ignore entirely.

-Drew