[CentOS] CentOS 4.4 on Dell PE 6400 - not rebooting ...

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 17:22:44 UTC 2007

On 2/23/07, Drew Weaver <drew.weaver at thenap.com> wrote:
> He would have a point if the bugs that I was refering to actually
> appeared in RHEL 4, which they don't at least not for me.

Okay, trash talking and ego aside.. Centos is built from the sources
provided by RHEL.  Any bugs on our end should by definition also be
upstream. If that is not the case then we need to know about it. If it
is the case, then Johnny's point stands.

What bugs are you specifically referring to?
What is the ticket number for them at bugs.centos.org

Bitching on the list doesn't really do anything. If it's not in the
bugtracker, it doesn't exist.

George Orwell