[CentOS] Website Error...

Mike McCarty

Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 23 17:23:03 UTC 2007

For lack of knowlege of a better place to put this, I'm
reporting an error on the CentOS FAQ. Trying to read

http://www.centos.org/modules/smartfaq/category.php?categoryid=2

question "How do I download and burn the isos?" I encountered
this web page with the following text:

[http://www.centos.org/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=46]

This page cannot be displayed due to an internal error.

If you are the administrator of this site, please visit the Xoops
Troubleshooting Page for assistance.

Error [Xoops]: Unable to connect to database in file
class/database/databasefactory.php line 34

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.