[CentOS] Re: CentOS Digest, Vol 25, Issue 24

richardy at tppvideo.com

Sat Feb 24 18:00:39 UTC 2007

I will be away from the office until Tuesday, February 27th. If you are in need of technical support please send your email to: support at tppvideo.com otherwise I will return your e-mail as soon as possible upon my return.

---
Richard Ybarra
Twin Palms Productions, Inc.
http://www.tppvideo.com
PH: 512-377-1719

ATTENTION! The information contained in this email may be CONFIDENTIAL
and PRIVILEGED. It is intended for the individual or entity named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be notified that
any use, review, distribution or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please delete it
and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.