[CentOS] CentOS 4.4 lvm and drbd 0.8?

Chuck Mattern

camattern at acm.org
Mon Feb 26 10:26:29 UTC 2007

I'm running CentOS 4.4 and drbd 0.7 with ext3 filesystems on the drbd
device.  I'm very interested in moving to drbd 0.8 and pulling my all of
my drbd devices into one lvm for greater flexibility in filesystems.
I've seen some notes on doing this but wonder if anyone on this list has
a cookbook for doing this.  Also noted that on the drbd site the only
packages they have are set up for the 2.6.9-34.106 kernel.  Any thoughts
on when there might be a drbd .8 package for the current kernel?

Thanks for any wisdom on this,
Chuck