[CentOS] Kickstart with all the latest updates?

Alfred von Campe

alfred at 110.net
Wed Feb 28 01:55:36 UTC 2007

Currently, I kickstart my machines over http to install CentOS 4.4
and then in a script called from %post do a "yum -y update" to
install all the latest updates.  Is there a way to set up the
kickstart server so that I can do this all in one step?  In other
words, is there a "supported" way to roll in all the updates into the
kickstart server?  In case it matters, I set up the kickstart server
by copying the contents of all CentOS 4.4 CDs (well, from the ISO
images actually) into one directory, and then configuring the
kickstart file to point to that URL (via http).

Thanks,
Alfred