[CentOS] imap pop3 servers

Thu Feb 1 15:40:21 UTC 2007
Doc Schneider <doc at maddoc.net>

I'm doing a complete upgrade of a server which I was using uw-imap for
the imap/pop4 daemons.(This was an old RH 7.2 system and has been
upgraded to CentOS 4.4 64bit) I notice there isn't an rpm at any of the
repositories for this. I do pop before smpt for the remote users I have
and also use procmail for calling spamc from SpamAssassin.

Is there some place I can get uw's imap or do I need to settle for using
something like Dovecot? (Which doesn't support procmail AFAICT)

Also I did do a search and read the wiki for CentOS and just about
everyplace I could think of.

Thanks for any and all suggestions.
--
-Doc