[CentOS] Unablce to open VNC

Sun Feb 4 00:39:38 UTC 2007
Todd Cary <todd at aristesoftware.com>

Theo -

That did it!!  Many thanks.

By the way, after opening the VNC window and leaving, when I go to the
server, the Network Alert icon is no longer there.  It is probably due
to my saying Yes when I came up in VNCviewer and it asked if wanted to
delete an applet (I think it was an applet).

Would you know if any damage has been done and how I can restore the
function that checks to see if I need to do an update?

Todd