[CentOS] LVM on large partitions greater than 2TB

Mon Feb 5 09:31:16 UTC 2007
t m <bigendian at gmail.com>

Good point, but I did this do to a section in the LVM Howto indicating
that a whole disk PV (as apposed to a partition spanning a whole disk)
was not recommended.  The reasoning seems to be that other OS
applications that aren't LVM aware will see the disk as unused and
will potentially corrupt the LVM data.