[CentOS] qmail on CentOS 4.4

Tue Feb 6 21:44:20 UTC 2007
Peter Serwe <peter at infostreet.com>

Sure can.

You need to install the qmail 'errno' patch, or manually edit the files that
break one by one to include a line that states:

#include <errno.h>

Due to changes in the system header files for error handling.

This is a really ancient issue.  If you're building qmail from scratch,
I highly
recommend you look at http://lifewithqmail.org.  I personally have a src rpm
for qmail that I use for my qmail installations that includes 12 of my
favorite
patches.

I'd also highly recommend building qmail-queuefix-1.4, which you'll find the
same problem, which can be fixed by doing the same thing or patching.

Peter