[CentOS] asrock 775 dual-vsta mb and linux with sata raid

Sat Feb 10 11:07:24 UTC 2007
Andreas Rogge <arogge at gmx.de>

Hello,

I don't know the board, but I know Asrock. I'm almost absolutely sure
this is fakeraid. It won't work well with linux. The Hostadapter has
only limited RAID-features. Just enough to get the os running to the
point where it loads a specialized driver that does the actual raid-
stuff.
I'd suggest you disable RAID on the board and use CentOS' software RAID.

Regards,
Andreas Rogge