[CentOS] How can I batch print html pages

Thu Feb 15 12:36:01 UTC 2007
Will McDonald <wmcdonald at gmail.com>

On 15/02/07, John Summerfield <debian at herakles.homelinux.org> wrote:
> Will McDonald wrote:
> \>
> > Doesn't sending the HTML content to 'lpr' Just Work? I would've
> > thought all the Foomatic filtering magic would've known what to do
> > with HTML, though I don't have a Linux box setup for printing here.
>
> I think it would do a find job of printing the HTML. I don't see how it
> can usefully do much more than that without parsing the HTML and pulling
> in all the images, style sheets and other important inclusions.

Fair point. I suppose that would depend on the particular format of
the HTML content, is it really just simple, internally consistent HTML
with no referenced images or external style definitions?

Will.