[CentOS] Firefox 2.0

Fri Feb 16 14:50:50 UTC 2007
Barton Callender <b14wc at hotmail.com>

Good day,

I know this is simple but I cant seem to figure this out.  I have firefox
2.0 installed and its running fine.  The problem is how to get the system
defaults to work with it.  For instance, if I wanted to install the adobe
rpm from their website, how do I get firefox2.0 to prompt me for the default
application to install it.   Or if I downloaded a .tar.gz and wanted to
extract it, how to do get firefox to prompt for that default application.

Regards

Want a degree but can't afford to quit? Top school degrees online - in as
fast as 1 year
http://forms.nextag.com/goto.jsp?url=/serv/main/buyer/education.jsp?doSearch=n&tm=y&search=education_text_links_88_h288c&s=4079&p=5116