[CentOS] XFS for CentOS 2.6.9-42.0.8 [ was: issue - no keyboard after reboot]

Fri Feb 16 17:58:45 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-02-16 at 12:43 -0500, Mark Hull-Richter wrote:
> Okay, so far so good - and many thanks to all who jumped in on this one.
>
> Now, we would like to look into making some changes in XFS, but I didn't
> see a SRPM for the kernel-module-xfs for 42.0.8 - the most recent one is
> for 42.0.3.
>
> Is this usable, or is there somewhere (else?) I can get the SRPM for the
> 42.0.8 XFS?
>
> Thanks.

You pass in the kernel version as an argument.  You need to download:

http://mirror.centos.org/centos/4/centosplus/SRPMS/kernel-module-xfs-2.6.9-42.0.3.ELsmp-0.2-1.src.rpm

Install it and read the spec file, it tells you how to pass in the
kernel version to get it to build.