[CentOS] Defending againts simultanious attacks

Fri Feb 16 23:24:26 UTC 2007
MrKiwi <mrkiwi at gmail.com>

Oh my ... im not a policeman, but that may have been a
freudian slip?

I meant "Port Knocking", and i have no idea what "Pork
Knocking" is, although it does sound like an old english
sport of the common people?

Regards,

MrKiwi