[CentOS] Re: Problem with some SMTP MTAs

Tue Feb 20 21:53:47 UTC 2007
Edward Milstein <eddiem5 at yahoo.com>

Question for the group,

While I appreciate the excellent answers thus far and I always
appreciate the support from this group,

Why implement this block as an access.db instead of a route add
x.x.x.x/24 reject??

One reason might be dropped routes generate no logging..

If some address space is removed from the spamhaus droplist, than do
you manually remove it from access.db list???  How do you know if it
was removed??  Is address space ever removed??

Sorry but might be a better discussion for a sendmail list!! ;-)

-ed-