[CentOS] CentOS 4.4 on Dell PE 6400 - not rebooting ...

Wed Feb 21 19:50:15 UTC 2007
Joe Kazura <joe.kazura at unh.edu>

Sadly - I had not ...

BUT - I just tried "acpi=off" and no difference.

I'll try what ever iterations I can come up with ...

The BIOS of the PE6400 is 'current' as are the other three devices
that show at POWER ON.

Joe