[CentOS] Kickstart with all the latest updates?

Wed Feb 28 20:21:07 UTC 2007
Alfred von Campe <alfred at 110.net>

On Feb 28, 2007, at 10:14, Jim Perrin wrote:

> Without re-rolling the install tree, there isn't much way to
> accomplish building the updates into the installer.

I guess this confirms that I am not overlooking something obvious,
and that what I am trying to do is "hard".  I'll stick with my
current method of doing a "yum -y update" in the kickstart %post, and
I may investigate the suggestion of using VMware snapshots (although
that doesn't quite accomplish what I am trying to do).

Alfred