[CentOS] FOSDEM Request For Proposal

Dag Wieers

dag at wieers.com
Tue Jan 9 15:12:27 UTC 2007

Hi,

For those attending FOSDEM either as volunteer or as a participant, we are
looking for interesting presentations about CentOS. If you're interested
for one or more topics, please contact me.

The deadline for the proposal is Tuesday 23 january 2007.

In our developers room (that we share with Fedora) we have about 6 slots
of 50mins available that we can divide in 12 slots of 20mins if necessary.

More information is available in the wiki at:

	http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Fosdem2007

We organise a pre-FOSDEM meeting on friday with CentOS and Fedora people
in Brussels, more info about that at:

	http://wiki.centos.org/Events/PreFosdem2007

Below is more information about the deadline for the FOSDEM organisation
as well as the insurance rules for those that bring hardware for the booth
or for the devroom.

Kind regards,