[CentOS] VMWare GSX Server and CentOS

Ross S. W. Walker rwalker at medallion.com
Thu Jan 11 05:14:06 UTC 2007

Actually re-reading my post let me say the infrastructure cluster can
run the database/mail/web on the host OS as the previous poster said and
gain significant performance. Have the host services fail-over in the
cluster for continuity.

Xen/Vmare VMs for student course work is probably best as they can be
rapidly deployed and varied in configuration.

-Ross

-Ross