[CentOS] eSATA

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Tue Jan 16 22:24:02 UTC 2007

http://mfedyk.livejournal.com/1065.html

You'll need to verify that there is PortMultiplier support in the centos
libata code.  Since the libata developers have it marked as
experimental, I doubt it is in Centos.  I plan on using the SC-SATA12RM
with internal sata to external sas converters with promise tx4 controllers.

I was going to use a LSI logic PCI-X controller, but my servers don't
have 3.3 volt PCI-X slots. :(.

Mike