[CentOS] Dual Heads?

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 23:02:11 UTC 2007

> Is that with a dual head card, or a single head nvidia card and some other
> random (motherboard based, perhaps) video card?  If so, what card is it?
>
> I'm (I guess) in the market for some sort of random cheapish dual-head card,
> although I need to spend money like I need a hole in the head right now.

Previously I was running an nvidia geforce3 TI-500, and using the
onboard intel graphics, but they couldn't handle the same resolutions,
so moving the window from one screen to the other produced funky
results. I decided it would be easier to just get a decent card.

This is the card I just upgraded to.
#DISCLAIMER: This is not my ebay listing, I'm not selling anything
here. I just couldn't find the listing for this card on newegg.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NVIDIA-Quadro4-Quadro-4-980-XGL-128MB-AGP-Video-Card_W0QQitemZ270078141314QQihZ017QQcategoryZ40161QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

George Orwell