[CentOS] Best Board Your Ever Ran CentOS On?

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 02:15:08 UTC 2007

On 1/16/07, Karl R. Balsmeier <karl at klxsystems.net> wrote:
> Whats' the best motherboard you ever ran CentOS on?

Depends on purpose.
Desktop/Workstation: Iwill dp533 board has been very good to me. It's
an older board, but it's been rock solid, and very well supported.

Server: IBM x365's (and in the near future the ibm hs21's) are pretty
much all I use at work anymore. With only a few minor gripes the
serveraid cards are quite good, and with the exception of ibm's
website sucking for locating the occasional driver disk, their server
hardware hasn't let me down yet no matter what kind of load I throw at
the system.

George Orwell