[CentOS] centos driver disk?

Steve Huff

shuff at vecna.org
Wed Jan 17 16:42:00 UTC 2007

the recent discussion of support for Promise SATA drives reminded me
that a while back i remember reading about a project to assemble a
driver disk to provide wider hardware support than just stock
CentOS.  how's that coming along?  i don't see anything in the wiki
about it...

as i have a vested interest in this project (since i'm still relying
on old MegaRAID controllers), i'd be willing to help out with it.
what's the current status, and what needs doing?

thanks,
-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an
improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v