[CentOS] cyrus-sasl errors: SQL engine 'mysql' not supported

dennis

dennis at bdayrit.com
Sun Jan 21 03:11:50 UTC 2007

Hi, I was wondering if I could get a little help with
troubleshooting/configuring the cyrus-sasl package for Centos 4.4 to build
properly with mysql support,for my mail server

' not supported myhost postfix/smtpd[3641]: SQL engine 'mysqlJan 21 10:55:27 myhost postfix/smtpd[3641]: auxpropfunc error no mechanism available
when I put the following in /usr/lib/sasl2/smtpd.conf

pwcheck_method: auxprop
auxprop_plugin: sql
sql_engine: mysql
sql_hostnames: localhost
sql_user: vmail
sql_passwd: password
sql_database: postfix
sql_select: select clear from postfix_users where email='%u@%r' smtpaccess='Y'
Hope you can help me,thank you very much.
Sincerly'
dennis