[CentOS] error message RFE

Ted Miller tedjeanmiller at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 22 12:00:05 UTC 2007

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Ted Miller wrote:
>> R P Herrold wrote:

>                                                                    1234
>
>> It is a real error, which I will track down the source of.  Meanwhile it is
>> the 4th character from the end of the message that bugs me.
>
> The 'z'? I don't see an error in that message.

I was thinking it should be "side", but I guess the "side" information is
in the "head" parameter.  So does the "size" indicate whether it is 720K or
1.4M?  If so, what do the numbers mean, as I have had errors where I
thought the kernel was confused as to what it thought was in the drive
after a disk swap.

Ted Miller