[CentOS] Ultra simple mail server config?

Will McDonald wmcdonald at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 14:49:33 UTC 2007

On 21/01/07, Brent <brent at regrafix.com> wrote:
> Although not to most simple  to install I thought I would add another one
> to the mix qmailrocks is a great how to. Once it is setup it is a super
> easy server to maintain.
>
> the site is www.qmailrocks.com

For people going the Qmail route can I also point out Qmailtoaster?
You get a very similar result functionally as you would with
Qmailrocks, but properly RPM packaged.

http://www.qmailtoaster.com/

The Qmailtoaster build process from SRPM is a mild PITA but then, a
Qmailrocks build can be the same and you have more accountability with
the end result. I have some documentation for a CentOS 4.4 install if
anyone's interested.

Will.