[CentOS] Re: Updating PHP

Todd Cary

todd at aristesoftware.com
Sun Jan 7 23:02:44 UTC 2007

Tom -

I need a refresher here!  If I remember correctly (it has been several
years since I was exposed to this), the .srpm is the source, but I am
not sure how to rebuild it.  The configure that includes Interbase is

# ./configure --with-interbase=shared,/opt/firebird

Can you point me toward some examples of recompiling the .srpm for PHP?
That really makes sense.  As I have said in other messages, it is about
every few years that I need to revisit this aspect of Linux, so my
abilities are limited/rusty.  The rest of my time is spent with Delphi
writing applications for my clients in the "other" environment/OS.

Todd