[CentOS] Fedora Legacy shutting down

Lamar Owen

lowen at pari.edu
Wed Jan 10 20:04:48 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 09 January 2007 23:38, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> [Hi Lamar.. I was just thinking about the Pisgah ARI this weekend..
> wondering how it was going..]

Hey, smooge.  Long time no talk.  Lots of cool things going on up here,
including my rollout of an Asterisk VoIP system, upgrading the internet
connection (to OC3), setting up a multi-terabyte replicated NAS/SAN setup,
solar power, DC power for the server room (48VDC telecom style)....

Don't need a job, do you?  :-)  I could use the help....
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology