[CentOS] Problem with rpmbuild

Aleksandar Milivojevic

alex at milivojevic.org
Fri Jan 12 17:04:41 UTC 2007

Quoting Todd Cary <todd at aristesoftware.com>:

> Try this: http://209.204.172.137/misc/build_errors.txt
>
> Would it help to pipe the complete build process to a file?

It would.  Then you'd see where exactly failed in make test.

BTW, the "make test" in PHP package is as broken as it can get, in my
experience.  If you look into the spec file, it gets rid of bunch of
tests anyhow.  I know that I changed spec file to disable whole bunch
of additional tests to be able to rebuild PHP package.  They simply
fail aborting the build (there was nothing wrong with the build, BTW).

You could also go simple route, and disable "make test" completely.