[CentOS] Dual Heads?

Peter Serwe

peter at infostreet.com
Tue Jan 16 22:51:41 UTC 2007

Jim Perrin wrote:

> For what it's worth (and I know this won't help your current
> situation) I've had HORRIBLE experiences with ATI support on linux,
> even with their binary drivers. Nvidia has always been more reliable
> for me, and I've got dualhead running just fine with an nvidia card
> and 2 widescreen lcd's.

Is that with a dual head card, or a single head nvidia card and some other
random (motherboard based, perhaps) video card?  If so, what card is it?

I'm (I guess) in the market for some sort of random cheapish dual-head card,
although I need to spend money like I need a hole in the head right now.

 ;P

Peter

--
Peter Serwe <peter at infostreet dot com>

http://www.infostreet.com

"The only true sports are bullfighting, mountain climbing and auto racing." -Earnest Hemingway

"Because everything else requires only one ball." -Unknown

"Do you wanna go fast or suck?" -Mike Kojima

"There are two things no man will admit he cannot do well: drive and make love." -Sir Stirling Moss