[CentOS] Cluster with two i386 pcs!

Dan Dansereau

ddansereau at hydropoint.com
Thu Jan 18 22:54:12 UTC 2007

Israel
Hello - just my school of hard nocks experience,
and running several clusters - from the small 2 dual cpu boxes,
to my largest of 64 dual cpu boxes.
Try using the following - it uses CENTOS as the base.

http://www.rocksclusters.org/wordpress/

It is free, works perfectly on anything that CENTOS can run on, fairly
well documentated, and a good support system / network of users.

Dan Dansereau