[CentOS] core 2 duo motherboards and centos 4

Brent

brent at regrafix.com
Fri Jan 19 17:57:45 UTC 2007

Well Dell does support Redhat so I would say compatibilty with Centos is
very good.  You just need to be careful on what version you need weather
it be 64 bit or i386 being the main ones.  If you happen to get something
not supported from dell I would assume it wouldn't take long until it is.

The same thing could be said for any box maker who supports Redhat. The
biggest problems I seen have from people who built their boxes and the
hardware wasn't supported.