[CentOS] Ultra simple mail server config?

Brent

brent at regrafix.com
Mon Jan 22 22:29:24 UTC 2007

Plain FUD Qmailrocks works just fine. Only a complete Newbie can't install
it.  The instructions are the easiest I ever seen for a  complete mail
server. You need to have the right libaries for it to work but really that
is basic stuff.

I've installed about tons of installs of it and never had a problem.