[CentOS] Build RPM packages with SELinux policy

Fri Jan 5 21:29:51 UTC 2007
Felix Schwarz <felix.schwarz at web.de>

Hi,

I want to build an RPM package which contains an custom SELinux policy for the daemon. I
know that there is a new, more modularized SELinux architecture in FC5 and later (which
makes this probably much easier) but I need to support RHEL 4/CentOS, too.

I know how to use audit2allow to do some minor modifications but I don't know currently
how to build RPM packages which ship a new SELinux policy without requiring the SELinux
source modules (e.g. selinux-policy-targeted-sources) on RHEL 4 at install time.

Any pointers? Ideas welcome.

fs