[CentOS] piranha lvsd "cluster" status: how?

Mon Jan 15 17:45:18 UTC 2007
Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <rms at 1407.org>

Hi,

I've got a couple of machines acting as directors with service=lvs

Is there something similar to 'clustat' for pulse+lvsd?

I need this in order to make our monitorization scripts "cluster-aware",
or else one node will have critical status when there are less nannies
than it expected because the services ran over to the other node.

Thanks in advance,
Rui

+ So let's do it...?