[CentOS] VDQ Grub

Sat Jan 20 20:16:28 UTC 2007
Beartooth <Beartooth at swva.net>

Very Dumb Question : I have tried about four times now, using an old
pentium2 with two hard drives (20 GB and 30 GB) to install both CentOS 4.4
and Fedora Core 6 in such a way as to enable dual-boot between them.

I've tried it by installing 4.4 first, and then FC6. I've tried it by
installing FC6 first, and then 4.4. I've tried it with and without giving
the installer permission to use both drives.

I always end up with ability to boot only to one OS, usually the one
installed last. Between tries I wipe both drives with DBAN.

Surely there must be something I'm doing wrong, obvious to many but not to
me. Clue, please?

Fedora Core 6; CXO 5.0.1; Pine 4.64, Pan 0.119; Privoxy 3.0.3;
Dillo 0.8.6, Galeon 2.0.3, Epiphany 2.16, Opera 9.10, Firefox 1.5