[CentOS] yum install netpbm - where?

Tue Jan 30 21:24:52 UTC 2007
info at ssl7.com <info at ssl7.com>

I'm a noob with CentOS so I appreciate your valuable time and patience
with my silly questions. Hopefully, I won't be a noob much longer :-)

I'm using CentOS 4.4 and Plesk 8.1 on my Apache web server.

I installed netPBM via yum:

# yum install netpbm-devel.i386
# yum install netpbm-progs

I saw no errors, and when I run "yum list installed" I see the packages.
The problem is, my customers' programs can't find netPBM and neither can I.

I've been looking for a file named "netpbm" or "netPBM" and I can't find it
in /usr/bin or /usr/local/bin. I updated my "locate" database, then I ran
"# locate netpbm" but still found nothing.

I tried "which netpbm", "whereis netpbm", and everything I could think of
but I still can't find it. I've tried restarting Apache to no avail.

Can anyone tell me what's going on? What's frikken the path to netPBM?

Is there something else I need to do, after running "yum install (pkg)"?

Thanks again for your valuable time.

Best wishes,
--
David Black