[CentOS] Linux alternative to MS Netmeeting

Tue Jan 9 14:13:20 UTC 2007
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>

On 1/9/07, Matt Shields <mattboston at gmail.com> wrote:
> In the company I work for, quite a few people use Netmeeting to share
> desktops during training.  Anyone know of a way to either connect to
> their Netmeeting, or an alternative that will work on both Windows &
> Linux, and not require a server to host the meeting.

Gnomemeeting/Ekiga is probably what you want, however getting the
newer code to build on centos is tricky because they require some
newer gnome packages and other bits. It should work flawlessly on
centos5 once it releases though.

George Orwell