[CentOS] nfsv4 in centos?

Fri Jan 12 18:20:33 UTC 2007
Peter Serwe <peter at infostreet.com>

Dan Pritts wrote:
> hummingbird makes an nfsv4 client for windows (and in fact they were a big part
> of the nfsv4 standards process) - but it's not cheap.

Holy blast from the past Batman!  I haven't seen Hummingbird on a Windows
box for like, 12 years.  That idea of doing NFS on Windows is so old and
decrepid, it's got a Santa Claus beard!  (Thank EH, for that St. Nick
reference).

Peter

--
Peter Serwe <peter at infostreet dot com>
http://www.infostreet.com

"The only true sports are bullfighting, mountain climbing and auto racing." -Earnest Hemingway

"Because everything else requires only one ball." -Unknown