[CentOS] Re: Switching from Vesa driver to video adapter driver fails

Sat Jan 13 15:50:24 UTC 2007
Joshua Baker-LePain <jlb17 at duke.edu>

On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 at 10:36am, Edward Diener wrote

> My computing philosophy certainly allows me to use it. I view the GPL, all
> offshoots of it, and everyone involved with the mess it has created, as just
> a very small part of the next generation of petty dictators, read "idiots" or
> in Alexander Pope's still relevant terminology "dunces", in the world.

To short circuit the flame-war this will in all likelihood insight, please
do *not* direct said flames to the list.  This is not the place for that.

Thank you.

--
Joshua Baker-LePain
Department of Biomedical Engineering