[CentOS] Re: dhcpd errors

Wed Jan 17 16:52:38 UTC 2007
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu <m3freak at rogers.com>

On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 11:04 -0500, Jim Perrin wrote:
> > After posting this, I wonder if the "one-lease-per-client" parameter is
> > the cause of the problem.
>

> I believe that is the cause for the release not found message you're
> getting, yes.

Success!  Removed the line and the thin clients have rebooted properly
multiple times now.  Thinstation 2.2 is working great.

I didn't think anything was wrong with the dhcpd.conf file.  I went over
it numerous times, but it all looked fine.  Only after posting it here
did I suspect the "one-lease-per-client" option.  I'm still curious why
it was okay before.

Anyway, thanks for the help Jim, and everyone else.

Regards,

Ranbir
--
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu