[CentOS] libmysqlclient not found, while compiling PowerDNS

Sun Jan 21 04:26:25 UTC 2007
Brent <brent at regrafix.com>

>From the sounds of it the mysqlclient libaries are not compatible with
MYSQL 5

in this case you may need to revert to a earlier version of MYSQL.

You may want to check dag or rpmfind for a newer version of some those
libaries. If not try MYSQL 4 and see that helps.