[CentOS] wireless question

Tue Jan 23 05:33:44 UTC 2007
Jimmy Bradley <bmobile40 at bellsouth.net>

     Man, I sure do appreciate that. It's exactly what I need.
Personally, due to the spotty support there is for wireless adapters for
linux, it seem to me that this would be the way to go, rather than
having to go on a search and find mission for a wireless card that will
work. I was just trying to see if there was a way to use what I already
had on hand. I have a second wireless router that I'm not using, so I
wanted to see if there was a way to make that work.
Anyway, Thanks a lot.
Jim