[CentOS] Re: the one minute perl expert :p

Thu Jan 18 17:54:33 UTC 2007
Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>

kalinix spake the following on 1/18/2007 12:16 AM:
> On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 21:48 -0800, R Lists06 wrote:
>> Ok, ok
>>
>> I am a "one minute" perl expert now (sung to the tune of "I read the One
>> Minute Manager Book today yeah yeah yeah baby baby"
>>
>> :p
>>
>> My first perl research and program called test.pl
>>
>> use Net::DNS;
>> print Net::DNS->version, "\n";
>>
>> the result of "perl test.pl" as expected was
>>
>> 0.48
>>
>> Please keep the applause to a minimum please.
>>
>> Tens and twenties work better for me anyways...
>>
>> Oh, and I forgot, I won the lottery again today via an old email account and
>> I am sharing. Anyone interested in paying the winner's fee for me?
>>
>> :p
>>
>>  - rh
>>
>> --
>> Robert - Abba Communications
>>    Computer & Internet Services
>>  (509) 624-7159 - www.abbacomm.net

> Geeeez... I thought I won the lottery! Hmmm, something is rotten in
> Denmark.
That is OK with me. A banker in Nigeria is sending me $100 million. I only
need to send him my bank account numbers, social security number, wife's
maiden name and my underwear size.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and