[CentOS] Re: "driconf" to try to solve "texture size" problem with beryl+radeon+dualhead+mergefb

ArcosCom Linux User linux at arcoscom.com
Wed Jul 4 09:22:10 UTC 2007

I have a Radeon X600.

I don't stand fine how I can change that "things" you said. Could you
explain a bit how can I change that parameters? What configuration files /
programs must I change/run? How?

As I said, I have no knowledge about Xorg graphics architecture or any
graphics related parameters.

I can change any xorg parameter, or any configuration file using your help
(or any link that anybody post here). But I think, at this point, my
xorg.conf is well configured (thanks to the xorg buys for their help) and
must be any other configuration file or perhaps I must think in wait for a
new beryl release or a new driver release. I don't know yet.

Thanks